IN-STORE RETURN/REFUND POLICY
- Swin has a no return policy in-store. Please see Receipt for return and refund policies.
- Swin has a no refund policy in-store. Please see Receipt for return and refund policies.
- Swin inspects all products before leaving the shop. All products leave Swin in excellent condition.
- Swin only replaces items if they are defective or damaged. This does not guarantee an exchange.
- Visit in-store to discuss a possible exchange.
ONLINE STORE RETURN/REFUND POLICY*Not In-Store Policy
RETURNS - if applicable
- SWIN DOES NOT ALLOW RETURNS ON ANY PRODUCTS. However, Swin may see it appropriate to allow a return under certain conditions. This does not mean you are guaranteed return approval.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, original sealed state in which it was received. You must also take the cost of shipping the item back to Swin.
- The Package received in shipping must have not be opened to potentially be granted return approval.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as flowers, pre-rolls, edibles cannot be returned.
- Email Swindispensaries@gmail.com to discuss potential return approval for refund*
REFUNDS - if applicable
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUND(S) - if applicable
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EXCHANGES - if applicable
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. This does not guarantee an exchange.
- If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Swin LLC PO Box 1401 Hollister MO 65673, United States.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Swin LLC PO Box 1401 Hollister MO 65673, United States
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund amount.
- If you receive exchange approval, Swin will cover the cost of shipping the exchanged item back to you.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.